There are currently no restrictions in Athens regarding Covid-19.
We will be monitoring the situation, updating the website and notifying participants via email.
In any case we will be applying a minimum of safety measures:
- Hand sanitizers will be provided at all festival locations - use them generously!
Wash your hands with soap and water upon arrival at the venues and regularly throughout your stay (especially after going to the toilet, sneezing or coughing)
- Do not participate if you feel ill or have any Covid-19 related symptoms (runny nose, cough, difficulty of breathing, fever, body aches, loss of taste and/or smell etc).
- If you show symptoms indicative of COVID-19 the organizers might request you to take mitigating steps including, but not limited to, asking you to leave the event immediately (no refund will be given in the case).
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within 5 days after the event, please notify us immediately.
We are committed to making the event a safe place where everyone can enjoy dancing and socializing with fellow dancers.
- Any form of harassment will not be tolerated and can lead to the immediate ban from the event (without a refund) at the organizer's discretion.
- Feel free to contact the organizers or anyone from our team if you feel you want to talk about an issue.
You must, at all times, comply with any means decided (wristband or other) to confirm your registration and attendance to the correct level. Attending classes or parties you have not registered for, without prior agreement by the organizers, may lead to immediate ban from the event (without a refund).
Dancing is a physical activity and accidents or injuries can happen. In such case the organizers, while they 'll do their best to help you deal with the situation, they cannot be held liable.
Participants may appear on photos or videos taken by the organizer to keep memories and/or promote future editions. The participants agree that the organizer can use this material for any purpose related to the event or other artistic purposes of any form and that it is the sole property of the organizer.
If some publication is not according to your desire, you can request for deletion afterwards.
The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the event program (artists, schedule, bands, venues etc.). We suggest you check our website and social media regularly for updates.
If you cancel your registration you are not entitiled to a refund.
In case you decide not to participate due to personal reasons regarding any possible change of Covid-19 regulations (including but not limited to providing proof of vaccination, mask usage etc) the ticket will not be refunded.
You can however transfer your registration under the following conditions:
- If you have registered for classes, the person taking your place must be of the same role (leader or follower) and dancing level as you are.
- For the transfer to be accepted, both people (you and the person taking your place) must notify us via email.
- You are yourself responsible of working out with the other person how you will get your money back.
- Transfers of registrations are accepted up to 2 weeks before the event's starting date.
If the organizers cancel the event you are entitled to a refund of at least 80% of the total value of your ticket. A 20% administrative fee might be charged for costs already incurred by the organizers.
Exception: A higher administrative fee (25%) might be charged if the event is cancelled due to natural disasters, pandemics, riots, strikes, new regulations or other causes beyond the control of the organizers.
If your partner cancels his/her registration we maintain the right to cancel your registration as well to maintain a good balance between leaders/followers in classes. No refunds will be given in this case.