On Thursday night, we’ve arranged for a get-together to meet and greet everyone arriving to Athens early!
Enjoy tasty dishes, listen to live Greek music and learn the Greek way of saying “cheers” (=yia mass!)
- There will be a fixed menu for 4 people to share, like we like to do in Greece!
- Price includes:
- Salad, a variety of «meze» (starters) and 3 main dishes
- wine (1lt or rose of white wine per 4 people)
- or 1 «Vergina» beer per person
- The live music
- Vegetarian & vegan options are included in the menu!
- See the menu
- The restaurant can comfortably fit ~60 people
- Please check your registration:
- to see if you’ve booked and been accepted/confirmed
- or add it now
- If you previously booked but won’t be able to make it please delete this from your registration.
- Check your registration
About «Volta» restaurant
This is one of our absolute favorite restaurants in the neighborhood!
The owners (Ksenofontas & Elissavet) are two wonderful people that spend their free time travelling around Greece searching for the best traditional recipes!
They then add their own twist and introduce them to their customers in the most delicious way possible!